Download the Mobile App
Download the Attendify app from the App Store or Google Play to follow along with this year's annual meeting.
First: Open the app and sign up/log in by tapping the corresponding button at the top or bottom of the page. To create a profile, we recommend using the email address you registered for the event with.
Next: Search “AWS Conference 2019” and select the corresponding event.
Then: On the event card, you can find the event's date, location, and description. Tap join to access the event, see the full, up-to-date information and start interacting with other users.
You are now connected to the AWS Conference App!
Here is what you can do with the Attendify App:
- Share photos, post messages, comment & like other users' posts
- @mention other attendees in your post and they will receive a notification about it
- Cross-post to other social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Connect & network with other attendees
- Send private messages
- Save participants' profiles as VCards to your phone
- Take notes (you can #tag other attendees to document something about them)
- Bookmark sessions, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees
- Rate speakers and sessions, provide feedback & comments
- Set scheduled reminders for sessions & create a personal schedule
- Receive push notifications from the event organizer
- Vote in polls & view voting statistics
- Access all event information (schedule, documents, maps, speaker bios)
- Search attendees by "Interests"