Donate to the AWS Foundation
Please select from the following funds. Thank you for your support.
- Kim Ephgrave Visiting Professor Program provides medical schools with the opportunity to request top women surgeons as speakers. Opportunities to lecture heighten the visibility of women surgeons while encouraging women medical students to pursue similar careers.
- Women surgeons in Low & Middle Income Countries allocates funds to support women surgeons in low and middle income countries.
- Patricia Numann Medical Student Award is selected based on her expressed interest in surgery and potential leadership qualities or research contributions to the field of surgery.
- General Operating Fund – Use my gift where it’s needed most.
- Starr Poster Contest for Medical Students & Residents is designed to facilitate interaction and idea exchange between students interested in surgery, surgical residents, and faculty members of various institutions. We invite medical students and residents to select their best work for presentation at the annual AWS Conference. Winners receive a cash award.